Xbmc with kai
ok, i've read about this problem a few times, but have not been able to come up with a solution. i'm sure you've all heard of this problem. well, here's the deal. my computer has 2 nic cards. i've finally got xbmc installed on my modded xbox (installed it as an app, i use unleash x as my main dash). i've got the kai program installed on my computer and i tested it out and i can play xbox games online from the pc kai program with no porblem. but when i try to start kai on my xbox with xbmc, i get that same old "the service is not connected. would you like to attempt reconnecting it to xbmc?" message. i click yes, and the message comes up again. so, i made sure i folowed all the steps in the quick start guide and the pdf manual, but i can't figure out my mistake. from unleash x, i have my xbox ip set to static - 192.168.0.3 and on my computer, i set one of my nic cards to "use the following address: 192.168.0.3" while the other is set to "obtain an ip address automatically." i'm desperate to figure this out and any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks. Smile
same problem here... i have the host engine ip input correctly. i didn't have this problem on the last version of xbmc.
"Sometimes, the best example is a bad example."

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc with kai0