TV shows and VIDEO_TS naming frustration.
I must be missing something.

I am trying to name a TV show in the VIDEO_TS folder structure. I have it working fine for .ISO.

My path is such:
M:\TV\Brideshead Revisited\Season 01\

From here I have tried multiple namings of what to do next:

Name folder of episodes with VIDEO_TS folder in that:
M:\TV\Brideshead Revisited\Season 01\Brideshead_Revisited_[s01]_[e01-02]\VIDEO_TS

Rename VIDEO_TS:
M:\TV\Brideshead Revisited\Season 01\Brideshead_Revisited_[s01]_[e01-02]\

None of these have worked, nor have other TV shows with VIDEO_TS.

Any enlightenment available?

Thanks,
Ser
Try adding the following to your advancedsettings.xml:
Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <tvshowmatching append="no">
     <regexp>\[[Ss]([0-9]+)\]_\[[Ee]([0-9]+)\]?([^\\/]*)(?:(?:[\\/]video_ts)[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
     <regexp>[\._ \[\-\\/]([0-9]+)x([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)(?:(?:[\\/]video_ts)[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
     <regexp>[Ss]([0-9]+)[\.\-]?[Ee]([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)(?:(?:[\\/]video_ts)[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
     <regexp>[\._ \-\\/]([0-9]+)([0-9][0-9])([\._ \-][^\\/]*)(?:(?:[\\/]video_ts)[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
  </tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>
scudlee Wrote:Try adding the following to your advancedsettings.xml:
Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <tvshowmatching append="no">
     <regexp>\[[Ss]([0-9]+)\]_\[[Ee]([0-9]+)\]?([^\\/]*)(?:(?:[\\/]video_ts)[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
     <regexp>[\._ \[\-\\/]([0-9]+)x([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)(?:(?:[\\/]video_ts)[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
     <regexp>[Ss]([0-9]+)[\.\-]?[Ee]([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)(?:(?:[\\/]video_ts)[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
     <regexp>[\._ \-\\/]([0-9]+)([0-9][0-9])([\._ \-][^\\/]*)(?:(?:[\\/]video_ts)[\\/]video_ts.ifo)?</regexp>
  </tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>

Thanks. I have that, but it still does not get it correctly. I have also used Ember media manager and it can't pick it up either. As soon as I make it an iso, I have no problem.

I must be doing some process or something wrong?
I am not sure what you mean by video_ts structure other then you copied the dvd as is instead of each separate episode. If you have them as separate episodes with a .vob file extension or any video extension then you can try this M:\TV\Brideshead Revisited\Season 01\S01E01.vob and XBMC should pick it up with the scrapper the next time you scan your TV folder.

From what I can tell from your first post it looks like you are trying to put each episode in its own folder and I don't think XBMC likes it like that. If that is what you are trying to do then I would recommend putting all of your episodes in a season folder like I posted above.

You can always have a look here if you haven't as well to see if your answer is there http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=TV_Shows_(Video_Library).
Did you try simply M:\TV\Brideshead Revisited\Season 01\S01E01E02\VIDEO_TS ?
scudlee Wrote:Did you try simply M:\TV\Brideshead Revisited\Season 01\S01E01E02\VIDEO_TS ?

Yes Sad
block134 Wrote:I am not sure what you mean by video_ts structure other then you copied the dvd as is instead of each separate episode. If you have them as separate episodes with a .vob file extension or any video extension then you can try this M:\TV\Brideshead Revisited\Season 01\S01E01.vob and XBMC should pick it up with the scrapper the next time you scan your TV folder.

From what I can tell from your first post it looks like you are trying to put each episode in its own folder and I don't think XBMC likes it like that. If that is what you are trying to do then I would recommend putting all of your episodes in a season folder like I posted above.

You can always have a look here if you haven't as well to see if your answer is there http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=TV_Shows_(Video_Library).

What I mean is that I copied the whole DVD, the VIDEO_TS folder from the DVD. So, how ever the DVD breaks down the .vobs is how I have it. I have not renamed any .vob files. I am breaking down episodes however the DVD's set has done. Does that make sense?

Seems the link has nothing on it Smile
Anyone else have any ideas?

Thanks,
Ser

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV shows and VIDEO_TS naming frustration.0