Kai game autolocating
hey,

i have kai set up and working fine through xbmc, but like several other people, it isn't seeing all of my games. they are all stored in f:/games/, but kai only sees halo, halo 2, and project gotham racing 2. other games such as doom 3 and brothers in arms go unnoticted. i've tried deleting kai-vectors.xml and letting it recreate itself, but that hasn't helped.

one thing i've noticed is that my vectors file doesn't have any mention of doom3 or other games in it. shouldn't it? i was thinking of manually adding all of my games (by figuring out which folders in udata were which game) but that's a lot of work :p

any ideas?

thanks
update:

i worked out which udata folder was doom 3, and added this line to kai-vectors.xml:
<title id="0x41560020">
<vector>arena/xbox/first person shooter/doom 3</vector>
</title>

now doom 3 shows up fine under "games".

for some reason it seems i'm not getting a 'complete' xml file that has everything it needs. it's a big file (8kb) with dozens of games in it that i don't even have and have never, ever played (tony hawk 2 and 3, mechassault, etc). odd.
thanks to buzz` in #xlink for linking me to http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/?go=xbmcgames

i am emailing dfunked with the xbe ids of all of the games i own now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kai game autolocating0