Solved Clean Library on Update
I would also like this sort of feature, however my suggestion would be to have 2 clean methods.
1) would only add a flag in the database so that the missing files would not be displayed (or displayed with some indication that its missing)
This should be used for Auto Clean
2) would be the normal clean method. This should be the same as it is now, so that you can remove missing files.
+1

This is an essencial usability feature that PLEX already has for some time now. It might seem irrelevant for those who like to collect movies, but for those who need to delete movies frequently to free up space, it is a PITA to have to go and clean files manually everytime.

If/when XBMC fixes this, I'm ready to jump ship, until then with PLEX I must stay
Have this feature been added yet? I was ready to edit my advancedsettings.xml, but after reading this thread maybe I should wait...
In the current development/nightly builds this has been fixed and it will be part of the Gotham release.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2014-01-23, 22:27)Montellese Wrote: In the current development/nightly builds this has been fixed and it will be part of the Gotham release.

Were any of these suggestions included?
<videolibrary>
<cleanonupdate>true</cleanonupdate>

<!----
<IgnoreBrokenSourceOnClean>{YES,no,ask}<IgnoreBrokenSourceOnClean>
<WarnOnLargeCleanup>{YES,no,ask}<WarnOnLargeCleanup>
<ShowItemsToClean>{YES,no}<ShowItemsToClean>

--------------------------------------------------------------------//-->
</videolibrary>
(2014-01-23, 23:04)jacintech.fire Wrote:
(2014-01-23, 22:27)Montellese Wrote: In the current development/nightly builds this has been fixed and it will be part of the Gotham release.

Were any of these suggestions included?
<videolibrary>
<cleanonupdate>true</cleanonupdate>

<!----
<IgnoreBrokenSourceOnClean>{YES,no,ask}<IgnoreBrokenSourceOnClean>
<WarnOnLargeCleanup>{YES,no,ask}<WarnOnLargeCleanup>
<ShowItemsToClean>{YES,no}<ShowItemsToClean>

--------------------------------------------------------------------//-->
</videolibrary>

afaik no
These are just unneeded setting clutter
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Another feature request solved for Gotham!

Thanks Montellese
Thanks a lot Big Grin
The Real Skimshady
@zag could you please clarify or point me in the right direction where I can find any info regarding this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Clean Library on Update1