Can't delete files in xbmc ubuntu 11.10
If I remove a movie/tv show it does not remove it from drive. so on the next library update it automatically places it back in xbmc. I had xbmc installed on windows before and it would ask me twice about deleting something now it only asks once. I don't know anything about linux but I followed all the guides to get xbmc running on here with video and 5.1 sound. All I can say from what i've read is it might have something to do with permissions? The files are on a secondary internal drive. with a directory of /media/sdb1/Media_Server/TV, I used pysdm to make the drive mount at start up. I believe its running NTFS or Fat32 it was running on my windows system prior. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Nevermind it was because of the skin. I was on Aeon Nox, then I tried Rapier, Confluence is the only one that has an Option called Allow file renaming and deletion under Appearance - File lists. Anyone know how to setup Aeon Nox to do the same? That skin is so clean and nice would hate if I couldn't use it because I can't delete a file :mad:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't delete files in xbmc ubuntu 11.100