Auto zoom switch per tv-show / file / movie?
Hi there I was wondering if there is any way to make xbmc automatically select a zoom mode based on a flag or something (for example in the nfo?) so it automatically knows I want some of my shows stretched, others not, etc...
I suppose this would be fairly easy to implement (if not already there by all means...)

Thanks

P.S. When are we going to get our t-shirts?
- gg
XBMC can remember these settings per file, so I guess if you figured out where it's stored in the library DB, you could theoretically run some kind of script that would look at your files then directly edit the library DB file and add the correct data.
I know there's an nfo flag for "aspect" but I haven't heard if that affects the way XBMC zooms. I think this would be an important feature to have, without having to edit database files.
(2012-03-13, 19:30)tk421storm Wrote: I know there's an nfo flag for "aspect" but I haven't heard if that affects the way XBMC zooms. I think this would be an important feature to have, without having to edit database files.

Yeah, same with a ton of other features too. All in good time.
Bump! I could make good use if this as a feature.
I guess I'll investigate Ned's suggestion, but I agree this should be a context menu item for a series selection. I'd also add that you should be able to select audio and subtitle settings as well per series. I have quite a few dual audio series and this sure would be handy.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Auto zoom switch per tv-show / file / movie?0