How to disable auto update on Apple TV 2?
I would like to know how to disable auto updates on Apple TV 2. My ATV2 with NitoTV looks like is auto updating.
What's auto-updating? XBMC add-ons or something native to the ATV2?
(2012-09-13, 20:27)artrafael Wrote: What's auto-updating? XBMC add-ons or something native to the ATV2?

I am talking about native atv updates. When I jail broke I did not have Hulu and some new stuff. But an auto update added some new stuff. I don't want to install ios6 on my atv2 so I would like to turn off the auto updates.
Auto updates are turned off when you install XBMC. Hulu and other stuff showing up happens because the ATV2 fetches some xml to add new channels, but it's not an actual update. In other words, you should be safe and those new icons are harmless.
(2012-09-14, 05:04)Ned Scott Wrote: Auto updates are turned off when you install XBMC. Hulu and other stuff showing up happens because the ATV2 fetches some xml to add new channels, but it's not an actual update. In other words, you should be safe and those new icons are harmless.

Thank you much Ned, I am happy now. I really appreciate the great efforts for keeping up xbmc. This is the first device I turn on after coming home.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to disable auto update on Apple TV 2?0