fast forward with sound
Coming from a ps3 to xbmc I really miss the ps3's 1.5x fast forward that would still play the audio at 1.5x too. Is there anyway to do that with xbmc?
Are you watching Alvin, Simon, Theodore?
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
I just tight it was a good feature. Fast forwarding through the opening to TV shows or even if you lost your spot in a movie or something.

It's not an important thing to me, but I thought it would just be cool.
I too would this feature.
I have had a couple of DVRs with this feature (current one has 0.8 and 1.3 speeds with audio) and it works very well. It is something I miss on XBMC recorded TV, in fact I still use the DVR as my main time-shifter just for this reason.

scott s.
Some of the developers have a rage against this type of feature and find it an abomination and an insult despite many requests.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=10023&page=4
I think it's more that many find it funny or bewildering that people would want this in XBMC. No one is blocking it, but no one wants to work on it either. New things require new people.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fast forward with sound0