Bug xbmc dosent keep playing media on android home screen need to do this to use milkdrop
not sure if this is a bug or just not a feature.
since the stock visualizers on android xbmc are a little boring and i love playing music with the milkdrop visualizers
the only way this is possible is to open xbmc start the music click home and open the projectm visualizer (milkdrop for android) but when i do this xbmc stops playing music. all my other music apps play when im not in the app and id rather just use xbmc for all media.

id love to see milkdrop in android xbmc its self but i don't see this happening since the app is a paid app
i sent the project m people an email asking about xbmc integration haven't received a reply yet

here is the app im talking about if any one is intrested https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...amVjdE0iXQ..
I couldn't agree with you more.

I've been searching around and haven't stumbled upon anything. I'm sure there's a really good reason why the didn't implement MilkDrop into the Android and Linux versions. I just miss it.

I'd even settle for something the used the coverart of the album in some sort of way. Even if it were just a large image.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc dosent keep playing media on android home screen need to do this to use milkdrop0