Frodo, Home Menu set up & smart playlists
Couple of question that are driving me mad - it's clear incompetence on my part of course, but hey!

I'm using standard Frodo RC1 with confluence
Questions:
1) I've set up a smart playlist and would like that on the main home screen so I could have Movies, TV Shows, Children's Films, Kung-Fu Films, etc. Confluence automatically gives me a Movies and a TV Show menu on the home list, but I can't find where to add my custom ones - Can anybody help? Is this possible?

2) How can I remove the movies from my main movies list that are in one of my smart playlists? i.e., I've separated out all my Kung-Fu films so when I go into movies I don't want to see them in that standard list.

3) A large number of my films aren't showing up, is it possible to get them to show up and then fix them from inside the XBMC GUI rather than having to work out which one are and aren't showing from the filelist in Window Explorer? It would make identification of the titles the scraper isn't picking up so much easier.
1. With default Confluence, no (at least not without modifying skin files). An easier solution is to just use a skin that supports custom menu items, like Transparency or Confluence-MOD (see http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=147628 . Install the repo zip link using the instructions on this page Add-on (wiki), and then restart XBMC, then Confluence-MOD will show up as a skin that can be downloaded).

2. In this case I would disable the normal "Movies" tab and instead make a smart playlist that excluded the other smart playlists, and call that "Movies".

3. See http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Vid...ing_videos . I'm not sure if Add-on:Missing Movie Scanner (wiki) is working in Frodo, though (again, use the install from zip option, though this time it will install the add-on directly).
Ned Scott - Thanks so much for this. I've been out of action for a while so will try this tomorrow. Thanks for the reply and advice, all makes sense.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo, Home Menu set up & smart playlists0