Two command in same
Can I use two command in same time, quite xbmc and hibernate mode.
I use sleep mode on my pc and custom startup program time schedule, system wakes up in two seconds XBMC for three seconds
straight five seconds.The problem is that when I run sleep mod XBMC is not quite on sleep mod, when system wakes XBMC is running
I use intro video and it is not pretty When I see running XBMC without startup.
Best regards
How does Quit/Hibernate differ from Quit/Suspend as far as playing your intro video when you wake up your system? In either case, XBMC is not running when you wake up the system, so you'll have to launch it somehow -- either manually or with some type of routine that is executed on system wakeup (not clear from your post how you want to restart XBMC). Hibernate will just be slower than Suspend/Sleep in terms of quiescing and restoring your session.

You can set the XBMC "Shutdown function" to quit XBMC after a certain number of minutes of inactivity. You can set your operating system to suspend or hibernate your system a few minutes later. When you wake your system, you would either launch XBMC manually or your hypothetical routine would launch XBMC automatically.
Thank you on your response.
Sorry if i'm not be clear I repeat. I use shortcut for sleep mode on my pc I have some program

which start xbmc when pc start from sleep mode.my problem is when I want to put pc on sleep mode,
if I not close xbmc, on wake up pc, xbmc still running.

I just want to one click to close xbmc, and put pc to sleep mod that is all what I need.

Best regards
How are you suspending your machine? Are you using Windows? I use eventghost to automate my system, maybe thus could work for you.
Okay, now I understand what you're trying to do and how you already have your system setup to launch XBMC upon resume from sleep.

You'll probably have to do this with an external script that sends a request to terminate XBMC (maybe via a JSON-RPC call), wait until XBMC has finished closing and then issue a system command to suspend the system. This script may be run using the XBMC System.Exec() function which, in turn, may be mapped to a keyboard/remote key. The specifics of such a script is OS-dependent.
Thank you on your interesting for my problem,
I just need some command for quit xbmc and then pc go to sleep mod
of course if that possible.I was change shell command in regedit to boot xbmc direct,without explorer.exe but do boot time is too long for me about 20 seconds from sleep mode I got xbmc for five seconds.
Best regards
Although you still haven't stated which OS you're using, I can infer from the context of your last post that you are using some version of Windows. Maybe using EventGhost, as mentioned by teeedubb, can accomplish this for you. I'm not an expert on Windows, so I'll have to defer to others.

(If you decide to switch to Linux, then I can tell you how you might be able to do this. Wink )
Sorry I forgot for my system to answer. I use windows 7
I was tried to use eventghost but I don't know how to configure to command
Best regards
Ok I found solution for my problem. When I finish test and I see to everything work perfekt. I will send the file on forum. For now everything works fine, when xbmc running and I click hibernat pc close xbmc about 3 secunds, and go to sleep mod. When I wake up pc xbmc is boot about 3 sekunds.

I spent months to speed up boot time on PC,I used a variety of methods, best time is 12 seconds on windows 7 lite.
Many people would say yes but it is sleep mod,not shutdown mod.I know, but this is the best what I can do on my pc.

Best regards

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Two command in same0