Changing Sort Order Affects Multiple Folders
I've done a bit of Googling and haven't been able to get a clear answer to this one.

Aside from my Movie and TV sections, which use the database, I have a large archive of videos that are excluded from indexing. I frequently need to switch the sort mode of a folder by date, to find a recently added file. However, when I change the sort order, it appears to change the order for other folders as well. For example:

I have a source called "Music Videos". There are several subfolders like "Japanese", "Korean", "US & UK". The subfolders are sorted by name. If I go into the Japanese folder and change the mode to sort by date, then when I back out a level the "Music Videos" folder has also been resorted by date and has to be changed back. This behavior is not consistent and I've yet to discover what triggers it. All I can say is that the issue seems more prevalent after a clean install and that this has occurred on every version of OPENElec and XBMC in memory.

Any insight on what causes this, how to stop it, or even how I might "lock" the sort mode for specific folders would be appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing Sort Order Affects Multiple Folders0