Linux XBMC playback simultaneously on 2 screens - via Wireless/LAN?
Here's my predicament.

We are having a party this weekend (tomorrow) and I want to play music in the house as normal on my 50" TV connected to my AMP (already works as it should).

Now, in the garden, I'm going to setup a laptop with a projector connected to it to display the visuals on the side of the house to the size of about 200" also connected to a Mini Amp with Speakers in the garden.

The problem is I want the Visualisation to still be 'in sync' with the music and play the same things at exactly the same time.

I'm currently using XBMCBuntu on my Nettop PC connected to my TV (can be changed).
Is there an easy way to duplicate the screen on my Nettop over to my Windows Laptop (also running XBMC) wirelessly (or via LAN if need be)?

I've obviously already got the centralised MySQL library, so both can see my media.
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
No real way to do that. Best way would be to split your hdmi and run a long hdmi cable out to the projector.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC playback simultaneously on 2 screens - via Wireless/LAN?0