Update Library not catching everything
Running Frodo and Universal Movie Scraper. There are a handful of movies that don't get added into the library when I tell it to update. I see it scan at the top of the screen, but the movie never shows up in the library. If I change scrapers it will show up after the new scan, but then other movies will be missing. Any ideas?
For those few movies that don't auto-magically scrape, it's usually a small issue like the local release date vs the international release date (at this point you can look it up) and I've found it's easier to just eliminate the date and manually scrape which also fixes other minor issues like spelling or versions name issues. Sometimes it's a matter of the year on one database vs another. I don't think there will ever be the perfect scraper as long as there is some human out there making decisions, the Universal scrapers works for me.. but on occasion I've used others to fill out my meta-data.

I see scraping in the same regard as a librarian tending his books, automation...?
How do you manually scrape a movie that doesn't show up in the library? I've had movies upload with the wrong information and I've manually refreshed them, but how do I do that if the movie isn't in the library to begin with?
by going to video->files and find the missing movie and then press info.
missing movies won't have any info showed on screen. best is to find why it is not/wrong scraping.

you could also use the missing movie plugin or check the Debug Log as it's indicated there
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks, PatK and Martijn, I'll give that a try.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Update Library not catching everything0