Crashes sometimes under playback (part of log in thread, uploader not an opt.)
I hav an issue with my xbmc. When playing movies (think it's mainly mkv), xbmc is suddently crashing. I have manage to recreate the error, but can't use the XBMC log uploader, because the error causes XBMC to crash and when starting up again to upload log, a new log is created. Therefor I have tried to copy some of the log-info here and hope this would be anough to help me.
The error in this point is a specific place in The Hobbit. It played fine until this point. The movie files seems fine on my other platforms and the error happens in lot of other movies. Sometimes uit crashes and I can then start the movie again and forward to the crashing point and continue - but only for some time and then it crashes again. At some point it just keep crashing the same time.

Also I saw in another thread that changing the rendor method away from auto had helped others with a problem seeming simular to mine. However I can't change the rendor method. When trying it just keep saying Auto detect.

Further I'm using a SQL databse for the library, and some of the log indicates that there's an issue with the databse. However it seems to load and show the contents fine, but when watching a TV-Show and XBMC updates when watched or where the show was stopped, it takes like 1 minute.

Anyway, here is some of the log-info, which I hope is enough, and again sorry for the long post, but as told uploader is not an option for this error:

(MOD EDIT: Removed log contents pasted directly in post)
Just copy paste the log to pastebin..
The log from the previous session (the one in which the crash occurred) is in xbmc.old.log. Upload that file to a public paste site such as www.xbmclogs.com and post the assigned URL here.
Well, found out about enabling uploading xbmc.old.log in XNMC Log uploader. However got a script error, so that I couldn't either. Ended up jailbreaking my ATV2 again and installing it fresh. Now it seems that all my playback issues has gone.

Thank you all for your effort to try help me, and sorry if I have wasted your time.
For future reference: If the log uploader add-on is unable to upload your log, simply locate the log file on your system and upload it manually, as explained here: Log_file/Advanced (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crashes sometimes under playback (part of log in thread, uploader not an opt.)0