Win movie titles
when I am watching a movie or tv show I noticed when I had hit the pause the title of what im watching isn't there anymore but in its place is the file im watching it from (example: dvd putlocker.com) I guess this is also affecting me getting subtitles (which are enabled). everything I watch I try to get subtitles and the results show for "color purple". Confused ive tried to figure it out I cant please help me
Don't worry about what displays when its paused...just when it plays

If all displays are ok when playing...ur good to go
it does the same thing when im watching. I can not get subtitles for anything. everything I watch just says (dvd) putlocker.com (or whatever the source is im watching from). I hit subtitles and when it goes through my subtitles (divxplanet,omnisubs,opensubtitles, etc.) it says "no results found for 11.0"
They are streams you're watching ?
Or you got them ripped to your pc ?
If they are streams it's because of that the subtitle add-on doesn't work.
It can't identify what you're playing.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
THE SUBTITLES ARE ENABLED. IT CAN NOT IDENTIFY WHATS PLAYING IS BECAUSE THE TITLES SAY THE SOURCE (EX: ( DVD) PUTLOCKER.COM) NOT THE NAME OF SHOW. HOW DO I GET THE TITLES THEY USED TO BE THERE? IT USED TO WORK JUST FINE.
ANYONE HELP
If the file name doesn't match the movie name.
How should the subtitle add-on know witch movie is playing ?
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
exactly! when im watching a show it does not give the name of the show only the source it is coming from. so the subtitle doesn't know. that's what im trying to fix anyone please help thank you for making it simple! the shows are not ripped to pc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
movie titles0