Win Resolution Weirdness...
So today i decided to DL XBMC for the first time today to go along with the new tv i got for the living room. The TV is an insignia ns40d510na15. Native 1080p and 60hz. Nifty little tv for the sale price. Anyway, i choose xbmc for its ability to play all medias on one set audio and video source so i could game with a headset at the same time while my girlfriend wants to watch a movie or something like that. I know it will work, but i get this odd resolution issue. I have looked for at least 2 hours already for an answer but they all either dont make sense, solve the issue but dont say how, or just no one knows whats up or even the situation is slightly different than mine like the guy who had the same issue but in remote desktop. I have two monitors. One on displayport and the other D-DVI. The TV is on HDMI. XBMC will auto start on the tv fine but when i try to use 1080p it blows it up and cuts the screen off and i cant use it.
Ex:
That is what i see on the whole tv. If i put xbmc into 720p it scales just fine i think....but im worried it wont playback my 1080p videos in 1080p. Like i said, i have tried so many things i found while searching but none that work. What could even be causing this.... i have no upscalling enabled anywhere. Tv or catalyst. (graphics cards is R9 290x 4Gb) and everything else in 1080p works fine. Any help at all would be very much appreciated. Also, windowed mode seems to work find but the "use fullscreen rather than true fullscreen doesnt let me properly adjust the calibration in 1080. Nor will calibration work right in fullscreen 1080p either. cant "Pull" the UI towards teh upper left.
Never Mind.....it seems after restarting my computer all is well.......i hate when Turning it off and on again is the solution... >.>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resolution Weirdness...0