Where to launch addons?
Question 
Loving this skin but I'm having one issue. How do I access a list of my installed add ons in order to launch them.
I get that I can add them individually to the main menu as a favourite, which I have done with the ones I use the most but if I make a button for "add ons" it just takes me to the enabled/disabled/install bit from settings.
Hope this makes sense Smile
There are four distinct types of add-ons:-

Video Add-ons - In the default Titan menu layout, there is a link to these in the Videos submenu. To add a new menu item through the menu customiser, Change Shortcut > Choose Shortcut > Video Library > Add-Ons > Video Add-Ons

Music Add-ons - By default, I can't see where this is accessed in the menu, but can be accessed through the Music's Files view. Titan doesn't seem to have a shortcut for this in the menu customiser, but you can use a custom action of ActivateWindow(MusicLibrary,Addons,return)

Pictures - By default, accessed after selecting Pictures. Again, not in the menu customiser, but the custom action is ActivateWindow(Pictures,Addons,return)

Programs - By default, accessed from Programs. In the menu customiser, Change Shortcut > Choose Shortcut > Common > Programs

You can add any add-on to the menu without adding to favourites first - Change Shortcut > Choose Shortcut > Add-Ons then the type of add-on you want a shortcut to.
(2014-11-25, 13:53)Unfledged Wrote: There are four distinct types of add-ons
Thanks for the reply, I realise I can make a short cut to an individual add on but what I'm looking for is a way to have a short cut on the main screen that will take me to the 4 groups and then I can drill down to the add on I want to launch.
I was using the Amber skin prior to this one and haven't really used any others so perhaps this option was unique to Amber?
From a quick look at Ambers code, that looks to be somethings unique to Amber - its Add-Ons shortcut in the main menu launches a custom window with ID 1119, which is the window with the links to each of the add-on categories.
(2014-11-25, 14:48)Unfledged Wrote: From a quick look at Ambers code, that looks to be somethings unique to Amber - its Add-Ons shortcut in the main menu launches a custom window with ID 1119, which is the window with the links to each of the add-on categories.
Ok thanks for the explanation Smile
Fixed this in the skin, you'll now have the addon options available in the available shortcuts....
Available with next beta version of the skin, which will be available within an hour from beta repo.
(2014-11-25, 23:41)marcelveldt Wrote: Fixed this in the skin, you'll now have the addon options available in the available shortcuts....
Available with next beta version of the skin, which will be available within an hour from beta repo.
Hi is this fix in the beta repo only in the Helix version? I installed the TitanMediaBrowser (Beta) v 2.1.29 from the repo but still couldn't see the option. I'm running SPMC on an Amazon Fire TV box and the Helix beta version is not compatible.
(2014-11-26, 14:36)UnStable Wrote:
(2014-11-25, 23:41)marcelveldt Wrote: Fixed this in the skin, you'll now have the addon options available in the available shortcuts....
Hi is this fix in the beta repo only in the Helix version? I installed the TitanMediaBrowser (Beta) v 2.1.29 from the repo but still couldn't see the option. I'm running SPMC on an Amazon Fire TV box and the Helix beta version is not compatible.

It's available in the x.1.29 version of the skin both Gotham and Helix.
Go to the homescreen menu editor:

You can either add the button "add on browser" which has a submenu with all the addon-sections or you can add the addonsections seperately by going, they're all available in the section "addon" from the "choose shortcut" dialog.

1. open skin settings
2. Go to "configure menu tiles"
3. Press add
4. choose "add-on browser" from "common" OR go to section "Add-on"
Many thanks! Smile
سلتث
(2014-11-25, 13:53)removed151214 Wrote: Programs - By default, accessed from Programs. In the menu customiser, Change Shortcut > Choose Shortcut > Common > Programs

I am trying to add a Programs item on the Main Menu but I can not locate it in the menu customizer. It doesn't appear in Common > Programs. I must be looking in the wrong place.
-
-------

Just found it in Add-ons

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where to launch addons?0