An idea for Bluray
Something I've been thinking of, I've been wanting to find a way to switch over to XBMC from WMC to handle my HTPC but haven't been able to do it because of bluray. But the idea came to my yesterday: Is it possible that XBMC could be set so that attempting to play a bluray simply launches my bluray software (in this case, Arcsoft tmt) and plays it there, and then closing Arcsoft brings XBMC back to the forefront, similar to the Steam addons for XBMC?
Anyone have any idea if this can be accomplished?
(2014-11-27, 21:12)173airborne Wrote: Something I've been thinking of, I've been wanting to find a way to switch over to XBMC from WMC to handle my HTPC but haven't been able to do it because of bluray. But the idea came to my yesterday: Is it possible that XBMC could be set so that attempting to play a bluray simply launches my bluray software (in this case, Arcsoft tmt) and plays it there, and then closing Arcsoft brings XBMC back to the forefront, similar to the Steam addons for XBMC?
Anyone have any idea if this can be accomplished?

Sure, you can do this with several players like TMT, PowerDVD, MPC-HC..., just look here.
Was there something else beyond downloading/installing the files that I needed to do? Sorry I'm a bit of a newbie at this
OK I've done some more research into this and have everything just about right, or so I think. I seem to be running into the same problem described here (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=161455&page=2), in that running the batch file itself will play the bluray without issue but selecting the Play Disc function in XBMC will do nothing. Can anyone help me come up with a fix for this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
An idea for Bluray0