(ATV2) Kodi Help. Memory Questions
I jailbroke my ATV 2's probably 2 years ago, had XBMC to watch Icefilms, but they never seemed to play a whole movie. It would play 1/2 or 3/4 of a movie and just go back to the Icefilms screen. Never looked into the problems, we moved and both ATV's collected dust in my closet.

I recently was online and saw people selling them for WAY over what I paid for them new, so I was curious why, and saw that the ATV 3 isn't able to be jailbroken.

I decided to jailbreak mine again, and maybe sell it (But decided to keep them), but im having an issue.

About every other thing I watch through Icefilms either restarts the ATV, or it will be very laggy. (Skipping, jumpy video and eventually restart the ATV)

I read that this is a memory issue, I downloaded the maintenance tool on Kodi, and cleared my cache, and this is what i'm working with now:

Filesystem 1K-blocks Used Available Use% Mounted on
/dev/disk0s1s1 612344 531176 75048 88% /
devfs 27 27 0 100% /dev
/dev/disk0s1s2 7170056 1568776 5601280 22% /private/var

Should I be worried about the "disk0s1s1" at 88% or the "devfs" at 100%?

All I use is Icefilms to watch movies/tv shows, so any help is appreciated. Im somewhat of a "noob" doing this, so bear with me lol! Thanks alot in advance.

Im on a Mac computer, and my ATV 2 is on 5.3 (or 5.0.3?)
sell it.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thank you for the help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(ATV2) Kodi Help. Memory Questions0