Kodi can't detect folder with desktop.ini files
Hi, I'm having a problem adding some source directories to Kodi. If I add a source it ignores certain folders but displays others completely fine. The thing I have noticed is common with most of them is that they contain a desktop.ini file with settings for the folder thumbnail like in this example:
Code:
[.ShellClassInfo]
IconResource=Z:\Fredriks\Icons\Hamatora.ico
[ViewState]
Mode=
Vid=
FolderType=Generic
That is the only code it contains, but it seems to work for folders where the desktop.ini fails to set the thumbnail correctly. It also ignores one particlar folder that does not have a desktop.ini or a set folder icon, but it does contain a thumbs.db file.
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated and please tell me if I need to clarify some things.
Try unchecked "hide watched", it solves my problem.
(2015-02-21, 17:41)newnews Wrote: Try unchecked "hide watched", it solves my problem.

Toggling "Hide watched" in the menu to the left side of the screen did not have any effect.
Any luck with this? I was going mad over why Kodi not scanning my movies and then it struck me this idea that all my movies have custom icons set to it and those movies are not being scanned by Kodi. Any resolution you had for this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi can't detect folder with desktop.ini files0