Android passthrough volume
hello hello ,

I have one question, I have a rk3368 tv box android 5.1 with passthrough enable and on spdif I understand I can`t control volume up/down from the
tv box, I must use the receiver. (wich now don't have a remote and volume button its kind of broken somehow)
But if I use hdmi for passthrough can I use the remote from the tv box to control volumeHuh I don't wanna use two remotes for vol up/down , my box don't have hdmi cec.

I want to know if I`ll buy a new receiver with hdmi.

hope to understand want I meant.

thx all!!!
46 views and no one Huh
First, please wait 24hours before re-posting/bumping your post to get help. Its considered rude

And second, if your android box doesnt have CEC, then no you cant have it control your receiver volume with it

Cheers!
SORRY,
but I wann know if I use the remote from the box can I control volume on hdmi or only from receiverHuh
(2015-10-23, 10:24)kris2k Wrote: SORRY,
but I wann know if I use the remote from the box can I control volume on hdmi or only from receiverHuh

I just told you. If your android box doesnt have CEC (which you said it doenst) then you cannot control your receiver with the Andorid box remote. You will have to use 2 remotes

Cheers!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
passthrough volume0