Trying this again
Okay since my last post "broke the rules" I will be restating what I said and leaving out some details. I'm trying to install an addon through the program tab. I've already installed the program from the file manager and using the zip from thereThis addon requires me to install it through programs. I've tried installing it several times and every time I do it sis "extracting zip" but it doesn't extract at all and says that it's finished and to close Kodi. I've done this several with the result being the same. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Thanks.
we need a Debug Log to be able to help you.
and if your debug log shows you're using piracy addons, this threads is going the same way as your previous one.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-11-27, 22:58)Whitewolves Wrote: Okay since my last post "broke the rules" I will be restating what I said and leaving out some details. I'm trying to install an addon through the program tab. I've already installed the program from the file manager and using the zip from thereThis addon requires me to install it through programs. I've tried installing it several times and every time I do it sis "extracting zip" but it doesn't extract at all and says that it's finished and to close Kodi. I've done this several with the result being the same. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Thanks.

Your issue is related to the banned add-on / repository that you are trying to install. Official Kodi add-ons are NOT installed in this way. Not mentioning it by name doesn't change anything, support still cannot be provided on this forum. I would suggest contacting the developers of the piece of software you are trying to integrate with Kodi.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
If you are using any piracy program add ons, then you can not access it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trying this again0