wireless keypad problems/ need business news
Hi im new to this whole kodi thing. I'm decently smart but haven't really kept up with technology. I just bought an ott box m8 starstream 4 as well as the little keypad that they suggested from gbox canada. The keypad doesnt have a name but ive searched for what to use with these boxes and a picture of it comes up as the cheaper option.Almost an xbox controller shape but flattened out. 4 buttons on each side of the mousepad and a circular pad on the top left and right. Currently running kodi 14.2 and an issue im having is when i use the keypad it constantly goes back for no reason. The help people at gbox said its probably delayed because of updates but ive been watching how often i press it. ill go into video apps and out of no where it will go back a screen or exit. Its happened a couple times while ive been adding my log in info to game centre and i have to start again. Im not sure if its strictly kodi related but i hardly use any other apps, anyone else had these issues? and not super important but does anyone know any good add ons that have business news like bloomberg and business news network(canadian)? im sure i can find it by dicking around but if anyone knows something off the top of their heads it will save me some time. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
wireless keypad problems/ need business news0