Certain Widgets not showing?
Hey guys... first off I gotta say I finally gave this skin a chance about a week ago and just WOW and WOW! Huge credit to the developer because I am in love! This is easily one of the most customisable and best skins I've used and I've tried nearly all of them extensively. This is slowly becoming my favourite.

Just a couple issues I can't seem to resolve to make it perfect........
Im using the two horizontal row tile system... Helix 3.4.1

1. How do I access the sub menu?? lol I know there is a work around to get to it if you set the action to open the submenu but thats not always what I want for each tile. Just curious if there is a way to do it without requiring a mouse because pressing the down arrow doesn't lead me to the sub menu specially if I'm using the top row of tiles

2. It appears certain widgets aren't working. For example I have a couple widgets as use sub menu and for certain ones it works no issues, but others it won't access any form of widget at all. For example my settings tile I have the default system info as a widget but it won't let me access it. And with other ones I have to set the widget to access sub menu or point to a super favourite folder but can't seem to get it to display the widget.

Any advice and assistance would be greatly appreciated

Can provide pics if need be but I hope I explained it well
1) If you're using 2 rows of tiles the only way to access the submenu would be to set the action to submenu. If 1 row of tiles the UP button will lead to the widget and the DOWN button to the submenu.

2) Hmmm, I see you're still using the *old* Helix version. The skin has come a long way since then and especially the widget sections has been greatly improved in more recent builds but you will need at least Kodi 15 Isengard for that. Any chance to upgrade to 15 ? If not... I did once build a special version of the Helix version that contains some features of the 3.5 (isengard) version but it is only available on the beta repo.
Hey thanks for the reply... unfortunately at the moment I can't update to 15. I am using a Alienware Alpha for gaming and media and it runs a special program called Hivemind that is basically Kodi with exclusive alienware features like windows launchers and game access on top of the Kodi platform. Its awesome but I'm limited in the sense I can't update unless they do.

I would love to give this beta version a try... Any way I can get a link for the beta repo??
(2015-12-14, 21:45)pauly3069 Wrote: I would love to give this beta version a try... Any way I can get a link for the beta repo??

See this post: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2073337

The beta repo contains a special version of the Helix skin, like I said with some of the features from the new 3.5 release.
Version number should be 3.4.23
Wish I could give it a go... I get installation failed every time
you wouldnt happen to have it handy in a zip file??
Not sure if its the repo or the skin itself thats not allowing it to happen.. I've uninstalled Titan and still nothing
(2015-12-17, 08:17)pauly3069 Wrote: Wish I could give it a go... I get installation failed every time

I will look up the direct zip location for you in a bit but repo install should work fine. Do you have an error in the log why it is failing to install?
Not that I have seen or explored. I could probably upload if you like though
I tried installing the repo manually a couple times but each time I switch over to confluence and hit update .. gets to 99% and says update failed
Tried even uninstalling all traces of Titan 3.4.1 and doing a fresh install with the new one and still the same

Would love to get access to that zip
I think its the beta repo and not so much the skin install
Might be wrong but only one way to find out
here is the direct link:

http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons...3.4.23.zip

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Certain Widgets not showing?0