PM3 comes up "closed"
Hi

I religiously upgrade to the latest available builds most every week and have been experiencing this issue on and off since about two months.

I use XBMC as dash with PM3.

When I start my XBOX and XBMC boots, I only get the XBMC Logo and I have to press a button on the remote for it to "open up" and reveal the main menu.

Is this intended behaviour?

I always copy my UserData folder over from the last Installation. Could there be some setting or corrupt file in there, causing this?

Has anyone else experienced this?

Huh

uwer
I had similar issues once and it turned out all I needed to do was download from SVN instead of doing an update. Give that a shot and try a complete clean install and see what happens. If it boots fine then replace your xml files (sources etc.) one at a time and see if you can duplicate. I know this sounds a bit tedious but its basic troubleshooting. Of course if you can throw a log file up I'm certain one of the devs might have a broader insight into things.
I'm using the latest T3CH release and saw this behaviour for the first time yesterday. Only seen it the once, before and since it's behaved normally.

Klaus
I have discovered that this only happens to me, when my i-one Scorpius-P20 wireless Keyboard/Mouse combo is hooked up.
The mouse cursor is visible briefly and vanishes after a second or so.

Debug log:

http://www.pastebin.ca/473873

uwer
Hmm, I've just bought an i-One keyboard too, could well have happened when I was using that.

Klaus
Ive been wandering why one of my xboxes dose this and the other one opens right up. unplugged the Scorpius-P20 and it opens right up.
My systems
xbox v1.4 160gig Seagate XBMC
xbox v1.6 80 gig Western Digital XBMC
It's the mouse, yeah.

Will see if I can add a workaround so that startup.xml ignores mouse input.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PM3 comes up "closed"0