MX Pro
hope this is the right place as newbi @ age of 70Big Grin I bought this month ago after 3 weeks stopped showing films on my TV so went online to find out how to reinstall & delete the old stuff, that was ok so far got this done ok.

Now I get on the screen 2 blue boxes top one says scroll down to bottom an exit smaller screen the other says ok..........how do I delete these pleaseHuh
Thread moved to the Android section, but I fear you are talking about a "fully loaded" box which contains banned add-ons (wiki) that violate our forum rules (wiki) on piracy.

If that is the case then by those rules we cannot support you, as we do not promote or condone piracy here, as discussed in Nate's blog post.

We can help you clean out such a box (if your re-install hasn't already done it), but what we cannot help you to do is add-in any of those piracy add-ons, which may well be what you have been using to watch your films perhaps (with or without knowledge of quite where they were coming from and their legality)?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MX Pro0