Android TV Movie Sets Artwork and MySQL Issue
My Sony Android TV (XBR-43x830C) in the bedroom is the main reason why I went down the road of getting a MySQL backend up and running. It works great and took probably 45 mins to get the whole library scanned in from MySQL. This is just a cosmetic issues that only appears on the android version of Kodi and not anyone of my Windows installs. For movies that are placed into sets/collections there my Android TV does not display a poster for the movie sets/collection its just shows a black rectangle where it should be displaying probably the first movie in the set/collection. My Windows install displays the poster just fine. I'm running the same skin for both installs (Artic Zephyr: From The Ashes) both installs are Kodi 16.1 RC2. I've doubled checked and also experienced this issue with confluence only on Android TV and not on my Windows machine.

Has anyone else experienced a cosmetic issue like this before, how did you fix it?
If you use your Windows machine to set art for the collection poster, then that should fix it for your TV.

From memory, highlight the collection, context menu -> manage -> choose art -> poster, pick correct poster. Done.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Ok, I'll try that out tonight. Its just weird how it is completely fine on my windows machine using all my tested skins but on the Android TV it doesn't show up.
@black_eagle that did the trick kind of. It sync'd only some of the artwork to my android box if I set the movie set artwork from my windows install. I ended up going through my Android client and set them all from there with different artwork. They all sync'd up on my windows install.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android TV Movie Sets Artwork and MySQL Issue0