How to pair Sony PS3 BD Remote Control with Matricom G-Box Q2 Android 5.0?
I'm trying to pair my PS3 DB Remote Control via Bluetooth in a Matricom G-Box Q2 Android Streamer so I can use it with Kodi 16. On the remote I press Play and Enter for 8 seconds to make it discover able and in the settings I can add a Bluetooth device. The OS recognizes the device and when attempting to pair it, it asks for a PIN code to be entered. I tried the typical 0000 or 1234, but both give me a "Connection Refused or Rejected" message. I have no idea what the PIN would be. Any ideas on what the code would be or if there's an app that will help with the pairing?
http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-supp...for-mk808b

Maybe this would help?
I have the sixaxis controller app, but the second app the directions require is no longer available. Wonder what it was since the requirements are just links. I tried just using the sixaxis controller, but it requires the device to be plugged with USB, but the controller is just Bluetooth and IR only.
I dnt think you can pair the remote with two devices at once. both the Amp and Tv inputs are set up to use IR. make sure its unpaired from the ps3 and try removing the batteries. also make sure any ps is unplugged .
Box: Matircom G Box AMLS812
Kodi: SPMC
Skin APPTV
Connection ADSL(11MPS) , Ethernet
Game Systems : Wii, PS3
Cable Provider: WOW! (Wide Open West)
Media servers (windows 10 PC) Mediaportal, Playon, Kodi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to pair Sony PS3 BD Remote Control with Matricom G-Box Q2 Android 5.0?0