Out with old, in with the new
I want to do a complete uninstall of Kodi in every aspect and start fresh. What is best way to go about this? All my artwork and nfo are local. I just want to wipe all Kodi info and data and put fresh install. I'm currently on Jarvis but will fresh install with Krypton.

Thanks
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
Ensure your previous build by using the export library function (I recommend separate files, which will save your meta-data in the movie folders, but you can use both for safety).

Delete C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi
Delete C:\Users\AnthonyJS02\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\

Note: you might want to try a straight update prior to this point instead of deletion, you can always delete any time

Install what your choice is, import your back-up or or rescrape local your sources.

If you want to maintain your watched status you'll need the following in your advancedsettings.xml of the new install.

</video>
<videolibrary>
<importwatchedstate>true</importwatchedstate>
</videolibrary>
</videoli

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Out with old, in with the new0