Installing a new version of kodi???
Hello, I would like to install the new version of kodi on my windows laptop. However I would like to ensure all aspects of the old version are removed prior to installing the new version. I would just like to know if I go through control panel and click uninstall kodi will it remove all parts kodi? Or is another way to uninstall it to ensure everything that has even been installed that it related to kodi will be deleted as well?

Thank you,

Mike
If you checkmark the wipe userdata it should be gone yes.

Manual check can be done as well.
Location can be found here
http://kodi.wiki/view/userdata
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
To completely remove all of Kodi, including addons, settings, database etc. you first uninstall Kodi like any other program. After that, you have to delete application data for Kodi as well. To do that, you can delete the entire Kodi folder in c:\users\USERNAME\appdata\roaming. The easiest way to get there is to press the windows key and "R" simultaneously and type %appdata%. The Kodi folder is one of many. You can also cut and paste the folder to another location in case you want a backup.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Installing a new version of kodi???0