Win Add-ons for KODI.
Hello friends,
I just join this community to learn something special from you. My friend "Gustavo Woltmann" just refer this site to know somethinf special about KODI from you. I am really happy with that, Now I wanna share something with you too.

Add-ons for KODI:
Like most computers, Kodi has an Add-on manager and it's purpose is to manage the various Kodi add-ons. It can be browsed like any other section - installed/uninstalled, enabled/disabled add-ons. In the Add-on manager you can also change the settings for auto-update, notifications and foreign filter by bringing up the slide in submenu (press left ← to show/hide). The Add-on manager is not where you go to run add-ons, but only to manage them.

Add-ons are packages that add features and functions not normally included with the default Kodi installation. Add-ons are developed by people on Team Kodi and third-parties. Kodi has a growing list of community driven add-ons for online content like YouTube, Hulu, Grooveshark, Open Subtitles, Subscene, Pandora Radio, as well as skins (themes) and more available from a common official repository, while still enabling third-party developers to also host their own unofficial repositories for add-ons that any user can choose to add themselves if they like. Think of Add-ons like applications designed to serve specific purposes and run within Kodi. Add-ons can be installed either by installing their zip file or from a pre-setup repository. There are many add-ons out there and more being developed.

Have a nice day. Smile
Who are you attempting to educate?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Maybe you copy/pasted the wrong text? This was all kind of boring ;-)
The thread has almost the potential to make my day RoflRoflRofl

Gustavo Woltmann: www.woltmann-psychology.org

I guess I begin to understand now Nod

(spam marketing... delete this thread, please...)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add-ons for KODI.0