v17 Kodi doesn't show any channels on TV4
Hey there:

I am a new kodi user and I bought a new Apple TV 4 to install kodi 17 on it. I managed to slideload it on the TV using xcode and added sources and install the add-ons, I found everything was running very well but after installing from the zip file and extracting the files , I found nothing happened .Angel

I mean no channels shows even I repeat the process with different source or so, I takes the plug out after installing then put it back after 10 sec to see if that can make any difference but still it is an issue . I did same steps on my MacBook with success !

I need to know if jailbreaking the tv will keep kodi permanently and still l can still use apple store to download apps ?

I need to understand what are the banned addons and why people shouldn't use it even if it bring a good channels? where I can get good builds/addos ....etcHuh

Thank you so much for your assistance in that concern
Post edited to remove the daft colour and size settings - please do not use them here.

We do not support piracy here, and all of the banned addons (wiki) make use of such illegal sources which are at best unstable, and at worst a malware risk. Similarly those that offer premium channels for free are basically theft.

We do not support builds for the same reason, as they tend to be full of such junk.

Note that we offer no support for any device containing them as it is a violation of our forum rules (wiki), regardless of the issue reported.

Thread moved to the iOS section.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
We do not support piracy here, and all of the banned addons (wiki) make use of such illegal sources which are at best unstable, and at worst a malware risk. Similarly those that offer premium channels for free are basically theft.

I am brand new to kodi environment and I tell you I learned something new form this reply. Thank you so much, but where I can find the right addon/repo and are you sure it will solve the problem I have right now on my Apple TV
As @DarrenHill already explained, there is no support for banned add-ons here. I hope you clicked the link and read what they are.

As for where to find the right addon/repo... how can we answer that? What is right for me may be something that you dislike. So what is "right" for you? Tell us specifically what you are looking for and we might be able to guide you.

If you mean "right" as in supported here in this forum, then they can be searched for here... https://kodi.tv/addons
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Addons in the built in official repo are supported, as are 3rd party ones with established threads on this site.

As a rule of thumb, of an add-on is offering media for free which is normally premium and you'd have to pay for, or is in some other way not normally available online (eg movies still in theatres) then they can be considered banned and unsupported.

Similarly Kodi ships with no media source addons pre installed. Any build that does so is banned.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi doesn't show any channels on TV40