Access the "context" menu through the Apple Remote
Hi,

Is there some way to access the "context menu" through the Apple Remote? That is, I'd like to be able to open the menu that is shown when you right click when using the mouse.

If not, could it be possible to add it? For instance it could be shown if you held the Play button (as oposed to simply clicking the Play button, which opens the selected file).

Also, is there somewhere a list of the actions that are mapped to the different Apple Remote buttons?

Thanks!

Amadawn
FAQ Nod

the "c" key open the context menu
I think you double click the play button on the remote, but i'm not sure
Yeah, you double-click the Play button, but it's kinda tricky...you have to double-click at just the right pace or you'll end up selecting the item instead of bringing up the context menu.
Yep, double click the play button. And while we are at it... Double clicking the menu button while watching a vid brings up progress bar with the cover/preview image of the current title... fyi
Now (much later), you get the context menu by holding the menu button for a longish time.

Oh, and the FAQ link in fpoil's message gets you to something completely different now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Access the "context" menu through the Apple Remote0