Changing languages
hi,

when changing language, (going to the right arrow up and pressing select), the button focus jumps to the left (arrow down). this bug causes a lot of unnecessary keypresses.

this bug does not appear a couple of rows down, at the "hd spindown time".

this is not a major bug, but i thought i should mention it nevertheless.

cheers,
i think it only happens because the screen gets new initialized/rendered after changing the language (this don't happen if you set the spindowntime).
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
hi,

thanks for the answer. you're right, the screen redraws after each keypress showing the new language. so the button focus resets to the first button. i guess it's not a bug afterall.

maybe it's possible to add an "activate" button that you have to press to activate the choosen language? then the screen would not have to be updated each time you scroll through the languages? i think i should put this in the feature request Smile

cheers,
i would still say its a "bug". should be possible to remember the last button pressed and set the focus back to it even if the screen refreshes.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing languages0