Kodi Favourites
Hi all,

I'm relatively new to koi but slowly i am feeling my way around but I've stumbles on an issue that I find extremely annoying and is probably a result of my inexperience. I would really appreciate help or a little enlightenment please.

I have an android box on which I have installed Kodi 17.6 with eh standard skin Estuary.  I have recently subscribed to an IPTV service and am very happy that everything works well through PVR IPTV Simple client add-on and there are no issues with the stream.

So far so good my problem is that I have selected several of the available channels and by pressing long I can choose to place them under "Favourites", all is fine and well but if I then go to Favourites then select one and try to change channel after to another favourite it picks the next channel on the IPTV server.

Hence I cant really use the function Favourites. Not being completely useless I then selected TV and attempted the filter function but it doesn't show the option favourites.

Am i doing something completely wrong or do i need to sure another add-on to do this?

I simply would like to have my 500+ channels filtered down to my favourites and be able to cycle between them including using the EPG only for the favourites.

I also had the idea of editing the M3u8 list but the I lose the update functions if the streams are lost.

Please help

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Favourites0