Streaming stops suddenly
Sad 
hi ppl, i need some help here if you can with streaming from pc to xbox. for some reason anything i try to play will just stop after a minute or so and i've looked around the forum for others with same problem but cant find the answer. thing is a mate of mine gets the same results. i've tried the latest xbmc as well as xbmp but with same outcome. i'm using a mercury broadband router and cable and he's on a wireless network. tried both ccxgui and smb but no difference. any help would be appreciated here as this is driving me mad. both using xp pro btw.
              best regards - chills.
check the xbmc.log (in the xbmc dir after the video crashed). maybe there is some info to enlight this.

but this sounds like there is something weird going on with the wireless network. maybe it looses connection from time to time.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
hmmm, maybe - but im using a 10\100 cable lan and my mates' is the wireless router, but both get same results, the streaming starts but always stops after a minute or two. thanks for your reply anyhow - chills.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Streaming stops suddenly0