Solved Tv Series Folder
Greetings to all. I have a problem with kodi that I can not solve. I have a network disk with movie folders, music, tv series, etc. for the music and film folders I have no problems of indexing and plot but for the Series TV folder, recognizes the TV series but gives me Content File 0. Have you ever had a similar problem?
Usually a problem with your file naming. Provide a Debug Log.

Remove a couple of shows from the library that have 0 file content. Tell us which shows they are. Then follow the below instructions

1. Enable Debugging mode. Go to Settings>System Settings>Logging and it should be the first option
  2. Restart Kodi
  3. Replicate the problem. Run an Update Library.
  4. Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link back here.
Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Each individual show needs to be in its own sub folder, and the scraper setting "selected folder contains a single TV show" should only be set at the correct level of the folder tree. The naming should also correspond to that in the database the scraper is pulling it's data from ( https://www.thetvdb.com by default).

See the wiki pages on Naming video files/TV shows (wiki) for more details.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
ok it's fine, tomorrow afternoon I will give you what you are looking for ... Thank you very much
Solved. Thanks to the guide that you made me read, I understood the error ... I did not put the number of the series and the episode .... now I say that I solved all the problems with kodi
Good to hear - thanks for feeding back.

Thread marked solved.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tv Series Folder0