Problem with the mouse pointer when moving to Kodi 18
[font][font]Buenos días . [/font][/font]

[font][font]Tenía a Kodi 17.6 y Kodi me actualizó a los 18. Para mi sorpresa, todo parece ir bien. [/font][/font]

[font][font]He detectado este problema: antes de que pudiera avanzar una película, con el comando, hasta el momento que quisiera. [/font][font]Ahora tengo que hacerlo con adelantamientos rápidos y, normalmente, solo me deja hasta x8. [/font][/font]
[font][font]Creo que el problema está en el mouse y en "la situación real del puntero". [/font][font]Es decir, cuando voy a buscar por título, en ALPHA, con el mouse, la letra que marca es diferente de la posición del puntero en la pantalla. [/font][font]Estoy en la cima de la h, pero la que se destaca es la e, y es la que escribe. [/font][/font]
[font][font]Me imagino que, incluso si no lo veo, eso es lo que puede suceder en la línea de tiempo de la película. [/font][/font]
[font][font]Gracias por tu ayuda.[/font][/font]
Good Morning .

I had Kodi 17.6 and Kodi updated me at 18. To my surprise everything seems to be going well.

I have detected this problem: before I could advance a movie, with the command, until the moment I wanted. Now I have to do it with fast overtaking and, normally, it only leaves me until x8.
I think the problem is in the mouse and "the actual situation of the pointer". I mean, when I go to search by title, in ALPHA, with the mouse, the letter that marks is different from the position of the pointer on the screen. I'm on top of the h but the one that stands out is the e, and it's the one that writes.
I imagine that, even if I do not see it, that is what can happen over the movie's timeline.
Thank you for your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with the mouse pointer when moving to Kodi 180