Solved I had to go back to Krypton. 18.2 was a total bust for me
Not only does that sound cool to say its unfortunately a reality.   My GooBang android auto updated to 18.2 and the video would lock up and freeze on any avi or mp4 movie or tv show I had.   I uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times changing every setting I could find but never could get it to work.  It would crash constantly and lock up to the point it was unusable.

Went back to 17.6 and everything is fine again.
Thanks for your Debug Log!
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Thread marked solved.
(2019-04-27, 20:49)fritsch Wrote: Thanks for your Debug Log!

I already provided it by reporting each crash.  Might want to hold your fire next time before attacking someone.
(2019-04-27, 21:17)Klojum Wrote: Thread marked solved.

Wow.   Ok you guys are sensitive.   Even though I didn't call anyone names and reported each crash and said it was unfortunate.   But it if makes you feel better go right ahead.
(2019-04-27, 21:19)texmaster Wrote:

Wow.   Ok you guys are sensitive.   Even though I didn't call anyone names and reported each crash and said it was unfortunate.   But it if makes you feel better go right ahead. 

Not sure where you provided it. There is nothing I find on github and there is no other forum thread by you. If you clicked on "report crash" in Android it won't reach us directly, as it is burried below millions of reports.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2019-04-27, 21:27)fritsch Wrote:
(2019-04-27, 21:19)texmaster Wrote:

Not sure where you provided it. There is nothing I find on github and there is no other forum thread by you. If you clicked on "report crash" in Android it won't reach us directly, as it is burried below millions of reports. 
Well I did.  4 times and each time it said it successfully reported.    

I didn't see it in the rules that we are only supposed to respond with positive feedback.    I'll be aware of it next time.
(2019-04-27, 21:19)texmaster Wrote: Wow.   Ok you guys are sensitive.   Even though I didn't call anyone names and reported each crash and said it was unfortunate.   But it if makes you feel better go right ahead.

For this thread, there was no data or information to work with for us, and since Team Kodi is not working on Kodi 17 anymore, there is nothing here left to do for us.
It's nothing personal, we're just being practical.

In this thread you just mentioned a GooBang Android box, in your previous thread you are referring to a Windows setup. That's confusing. So what is it?
I think we have a misunderstanding here. The report of the crash has probably gone to Google (as it would be a report within Android) I would expect, and thus we will almost certainly never see it.

And if we don't see it, then we can't do anything with it or about it...

For us to be of any help, we would need the debug log (wiki) from one of the crashes as already alluded to above. There are details in the wiki link there on where to find it and how to upload it.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I had to go back to Krypton. 18.2 was a total bust for me0