• 96(current)
Information PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion
Unfortunately I don't support all the Kodi OS'es out there; Just Kodi at its core... If you're running a standard installation of Kodi at release level or higher my project will run. THX
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Is there anyway to have the source plugins for the adverts, bumpers, trailers on a different directory? I put it on the drive the kodi is installed on but that has limited storage. I am also getting an advanced rules configuration error unless that feature isn't implemented. Thanks
(2024-06-03, 14:10)Xoxez Wrote: Is there anyway to have the source plugins for the adverts, bumpers, trailers on a different directory? I put it on the drive the kodi is installed on but that has limited storage. I am also getting an advanced rules configuration error unless that feature isn't implemented. Thanks

Yes, however at the moment its part of advanced channel rules which is unavailable at the moment and not easily configured without it.

Temporarily you can place your content into the appropriate folders in the resource plugin directory
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
  • 96(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion4