Req Mega.nz - HOWTO
Video 
Hi everyone,
I tried to find the answer to this question but I couldn't find it elsewhere. I hope you are able to help me or redirect me to a previous topic.

I have a Mega.NZ account where I store my video files (I finally got rid of physical hard drives).

I used to have a NAS unit at home, which was connected 24/7 and I was accessing the video files on it remotely with Kodi.

Now that all my files are on Mega.nz, is there a way to set that as a remote drive and access my videos remotely?
Do I need a plug-in?

I tried to create a mega link of one of the folders and add that to the library but it didn't work.

Any help on this is appreciated Smile Thanks!!
There is no such add-on, at least that has been introduced here. There was someone planning to start work on one (
here), but it ground to a halt fairly quickly.

There have been others reported around the net occasionally, but whether they are currently available, working, reliable and trustworthy we cannot comment on as nothing has been presented on this site. But officially there is no solution to this at present.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-12-09, 21:48)DarrenHill Wrote: There is no such add-on, at least that has been introduced here. There was someone planning to start work on one (
here), but it ground to a halt fairly quickly.

There have been others reported around the net occasionally, but whether they are currently available, working, reliable and trustworthy we cannot comment on as nothing has been presented on this site. But officially there is no solution to this at present.
that's really sad but thanks a lot for the heads up Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mega.nz - HOWTO0