I see the photos and they view in the 3 forms but no fullscreen or slideshow
Kodi version 18.6 on Firestick 4K.

Hi I have a Samba server and shared directories for /movies /music and /photos.   The movies and music both work well and the photos directory is found as expected and the sub-directories with photo album names are select-able by clcking on the album names and when I click on an album, all the photos open up in any one of the selectable display styles where I can see the photo thumbnails.  I then try to select a photo and it won't display.    I can move along the slider and try clicking on each thumbnail jpg name and while each photo is in the file style I'v selected, shift, wall, infowall and widelist and displays the thumbnails or file names in the various different screen patterns, clicking on a file name or thumbnaile does not enlarge the photo to full screen.   Additionally when I select the slideshow option it does nothing.  No error message either.   All I can do is move the highlighting from one thumbnail to the next on the various file format display groupings

Could this be because the photos are 800 x 600 dpi and Kodi won't scale them up to the screen size (1200dpi)?

If that's the problem can scaling be enabled or added to the function?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I see the photos and they view in the 3 forms but no fullscreen or slideshow0