Problem with listings of TV Recordings after replacing disk
I have a Raspberry Pi 3B+ running Librelec 9.2.1.   I was concerned about the external hard drive that recordings was going to,  so I got a new disk and copied my recordings over to the new disk.  Yesterday,  I made the swap over and things looked fine.     Sometime between 11pm last night and 6pm tonight,  my Raspberry Pi rebooted (which it does periodically).   When I went to view recordings,  the listing of recordings is screwy.   Going to TV Recordings,   the recordings that were copied from the old disk were being displayed in a single layer.  Recordings that happened after the reboot were being shown in folders.   Recordings that happened after the disk swap, but prior to the reboot were not being shown.  I tried changing around the display options for the TV Recordings and things did not change.   I then tried rebooting the box,  and I only see the recordings from prior to the disk swap.

I am not sure what to investigate.   

The new recordings are going to the new disk.   The TV Recordings were showing up fine after the disk swap prior to the reboot.
(2020-08-18, 04:31)wilsonjohnpat Wrote: I have a Raspberry Pi 3B+ running Librelec 9.2.1.   I was concerned about the external hard drive that recordings was going to,  so I got a new disk and copied my recordings over to the new disk.  Yesterday,  I made the swap over and things looked fine.     Sometime between 11pm last night and 6pm tonight,  my Raspberry Pi rebooted (which it does periodically).   When I went to view recordings,  the listing of recordings is screwy.   Going to TV Recordings,   the recordings that were copied from the old disk were being displayed in a single layer.  Recordings that happened after the reboot were being shown in folders.   Recordings that happened after the disk swap, but prior to the reboot were not being shown.  I tried changing around the display options for the TV Recordings and things did not change.   I then tried rebooting the box,  and I only see the recordings from prior to the disk swap.

I am not sure what to investigate.   

The new recordings are going to the new disk.   The TV Recordings were showing up fine after the disk swap prior to the reboot.
A new data point. I thought to check the web interface for TV Headend.  The new recordings are not showing up in the Finished Recordings tab.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with listings of TV Recordings after replacing disk0