The Movie Database - TMDB scraper stopped
I was busy cleaning up a number of my backup videos using TMM and after about scraping 50 or so movie details into TMM the TMDB scraper stopped.  TMM just sits there "Searching for "xxxxx".  I can switch to IMDB and the TMM scraper works.  Why did TMDB stop (too many calls from my IP?) and what can I do to continue scraping? I thought waiting 24 hours would reset it, but that did not work.  Any help /ideas would be appreciated.
(2020-11-03, 04:54)[email protected] Wrote: I was busy cleaning up a number of my backup videos using TMM and after about scraping 50 or so movie details into TMM the TMDB scraper stopped.  TMM just sits there "Searching for "xxxxx".  I can switch to IMDB and the TMM scraper works.  Why did TMDB stop (too many calls from my IP?) and what can I do to continue scraping? I thought waiting 24 hours would reset it, but that did not work.  Any help /ideas would be appreciated.

ok, I just realized that the scraper works for other movies, the movie that TMM could not scrape using TMDB is "RED (2010)" I have no idea why RED will not scrape with TMDB but will with IMDB.  Any ideas?
well - it works here; is there any useful hint in the logs?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The Movie Database - TMDB scraper stopped0