NFAuthenticationKey for Netflix
I have installed Netflix under Kodi, but am unable to get authentication working. Authentication is described here:-

Login with Authentication key . CastagnaIT/plugin.video.netflix Wiki . GitHub

and describes what needs to be done, ie you need to run NFAuthenticationKey

Finally managed to download and extract NFAuthenticationKey_Windows_1.1.0.0.zip but can't get it working. Has anyone else had any success?
(2021-02-22, 13:07)Balanga Wrote: I have installed Netflix under Kodi, but am unable to get authentication working. Authentication is described here:-

Finally managed to download and extract NFAuthenticationKey_Windows_1.1.0.0.zip but can't get it working. Has anyone else had any success?
No issues here.
Could you describe what exactly is not working?
(2021-02-22, 13:55)Atreyu Wrote:
(2021-02-22, 13:07)Balanga Wrote: I have installed Netflix under Kodi, but am unable to get authentication working. Authentication is described here:-

No issues here.
Could you describe what exactly is not working?
Thanks for the reply.

I'm not really sure what I'm expected to find.

After a Windows update I did manage to run the application and got a login prompt after running NFAthenticationKey as administrator I get two files created in the same directory:- settings.json and WaitingMessage. After clicking on 'Start' I get a Netflix Sign In prompt after which a message appears saying Operation completed! It also says the key has been saved in the current folder, PIN protection is: 6605.

In the folder is a 6kB 'NFAuthentication.key' file which I guess is what I need to use Netflix under Kodi. Only where do I copy it? I'm running Kodi on an Enigma2 based STB.
Ok, so the key creation process succeeds.
Now, copy this key to your device (i use the download folder), start Netflix and authenticate with your subscription details. Choose using key (not sure exactly what it says).
Point to the file you just copied.
Enter credentials and you should be logged in.

Note that the key has a limited lifetime. If it is expired, create a new one.
I changed my Netflix password and chose to force all clients to login again, so I needed to use the NFAuthenticationKey script again.  I tried with both the 1.0.3 version I had already, then downloaded the latest, which is 1.1.4.  With both versions, Chrome opens an Incognito window and I get an "incorrect password" error when trying to log in.  Launching a normal Chrome window, I don't have any problem logging into Netflix.  I have checked the user name and password several times and it just fails to install.  Using an Incognito window that I opened myself also fails the login with the same error.

Is there something else I can try?

Fedora 33 x86_64
Python 3.9.5
Chrome 90.0.4430.212 (Official Build) (64-bit)
You need to run the NFAuthentication.exe as administrator in order to create the key file that works without throwing the "incorrect pin" error.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NFAuthenticationKey for Netflix0