Youtube - not working - Raspi3B / LibreELEC 9.2 Kodi 18.9 Linux Kernel 4.19.x
I have added YouTube-Addon, logged in with username and password of google-account and added API-Informations. Then I added Youtube API-information and added kodi to my google-account.

I can search for videos and I can watch a screenshot of every video. But watching video don´t work. I get this result in log-file:

2021-08-27 07:23:55.095 T:1937084992   ERROR: Control 55 in window 10025 has been asked to focus, but it can't
2021-08-27 07:24:27.949 T:1457513344   ERROR: /storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.urllib3/lib/urllib3/connectionpool.py:1004: InsecureRequestWarning: Unverified HTTPS request is being made. Adding certificate verification is strongly advised. See: https://urllib3.readthedocs.io/en/latest...l-warnings
                                              InsecureRequestWarning,
2021-08-27 07:24:28.561 T:1457513344   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'span'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.youtube/resources/lib/default.py", line 15, in <module>
                                                runner.run(__provider__)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.youtube/resources/lib/youtube_plugin/kodion/runner.py", line 60, in run
                                                __RUNNER__.run(provider, context)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.youtube/resources/lib/youtube_plugin/kodion/impl/xbmc/xbmc_runner.py", line 33, in run
                                                results = provider.navigate(context)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.youtube/resources/lib/youtube_plugin/kodion/abstract_provider.py", line 105, in navigate
                                                result = method(context, re_match)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.youtube/resources/lib/youtube_plugin/kodion/register_provider_path.py", line 19, in wrapper
                                                return func(*args, **kwargs)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.youtube/resources/lib/youtube_plugin/youtube/provider.py", line 767, in on_play
                                                return yt_play.play_video(self, context)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.youtube/resources/lib/youtube_plugin/youtube/helper/yt_play.py", line 50, in play_video
                                                video_streams = client.get_video_streams(context, video_id)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.youtube/resources/lib/youtube_plugin/youtube/client/youtube.py", line 104, in get_video_streams
                                                video_streams = video_info.load_stream_infos(video_id)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.youtube/resources/lib/youtube_plugin/youtube/helper/video_info.py", line 537, in load_stream_infos
                                                return self._method_get_video_info(video_id)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.youtube/resources/lib/youtube_plugin/youtube/helper/video_info.py", line 965, in _method_get_video_info
                                                self._calculate_n = ratebypass.CalculateN(js)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.youtube/resources/lib/youtube_plugin/youtube/helper/ratebypass/ratebypass.py", line 22, in __init__
                                                self.throttling_plan = get_throttling_plan(raw_code)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.youtube/resources/lib/youtube_plugin/youtube/helper/ratebypass/ratebypass.py", line 257, in get_throttling_plan
                                                transform_plan_raw = find_object_from_startpoint(raw_code, match.span()[1] - 1)
                                            AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'span'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
2021-08-27 07:24:28.713 T:1937084992   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.youtube/play/?video_id=nQq3iP8Xays]

I have tried to reinstall urllib3 - but I can´t reinstall - because there are dependencies to other plugins, that I can´t solve.

Who can help meHuh
As notified in the red text above the post buttons, please do not post logs (or log snippets) here.

Upload a full debug log (wiki) to the paste site and supply the URL that will be generated here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-08-27, 10:02)DarrenHill Wrote: As notified in the red text above the post buttons, please do not post logs (or log snippets) here.

Upload a full debug log (wiki) to the paste site and supply the URL that will be generated here.

Thank you for your notification:

https://paste.kodi.tv/boxafemalu.kodi
Looks like there was an issue with YT 6.8.16, the version you have.

You can either wait for the fix to propagate to the LE/Kodi repos, or you can install the beta repo from here. The end of that thread (the support thread for the YT addon) has some more details about the problem and the fix - look over the last few pages of it.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Youtube - not working - Raspi3B / LibreELEC 9.2 Kodi 18.9 Linux Kernel 4.19.x0