Leia - I'm stumped on how to access settings
I hope someone can help.

I've had Kodi on a Raspberry Pi for a few years now. For some reason, I wasn't able to update to the latest version of Kodi for at least 2 years, but when I tried last night, I was able to update to Kodi Leia.

...but it's not working. The biggest problem is that I can't access settings in any way (I don't have a remote, I just use a mouse). Can someone help me access settings?

I'm seeing a blue bar on the left hand edge and the bottom edge. I have menu items down the page:
Movies
TV Shows
Videos
Music
Pictures
Games
My OSMC
...and then a down arrow.

Media won't play (it's lost the connection to my file server).

- Tim
(2021-09-20, 11:21)OverBite Wrote: Media won't play (it's lost the connection to my file server).
We will need to have the debug log (wiki) for the basic information and what's going on underwater.
Also, OSMC does have its own support forum.
Have you tried scrolling the mouse wheel when on the menu?
Thank you both, especially spursxbmc - I just needed to use the mouse wheel  Confused  With that done, I located settings, switched to a different skin, found out my WiFi dongle didn't work with this version of Kodi (weird) and then got Ethernet going instead. So all good now.

- Tim
(2021-09-21, 01:21)OverBite Wrote: found out my WiFi dongle didn't work with this version of Kodi (weird)
Kodi is just an application and it is not responsible for making your wifi dongle work.
It's OS' responsibility which is OSMC in your case.
Refer to OSMC forums for questions about hardware support.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Leia - I'm stumped on how to access settings0