Buttons Bug & Lyrics inclusion
Is is too hard to include lyrics on this page, what is the file to edit? and the buttons are off if playing streaming radio (simple client) 

This image screenshort when my kodi hang. And i like what i see as the videolyrics appear on this page.
(2022-08-21, 07:14)sonypshomer Wrote: Is is too hard to include lyrics on this page, what is the file to edit? and the buttons are off if playing streaming radio (simple client) 

This image screenshort when my kodi hang. And i like what i see as the videolyrics appear on this page.

Please describe the issue, you have, in more detail. What about the screenshot?
Just like Video, Audio playback have so many interfaces in this skin, for example:-

1. Full screen with artist fanart, visualization and videolyrics 

2. Full screen with Fanart, Virtualization and Videolyrics but now with Progress bar, CDart, ClearArt, Star Rating 

3. Full screen with Fanart Progress bar, Virtualization, CDart, ClearArt, Star Rating, no videolyrics but now with  Information card 

4. Full screen with Fanart no Progress bar, Virtualization, CDart, ClearArt, Star Rating, Videolyrics, Information card but with side playlist and control 

5. Main screen with Fanart, Virtualization, Progress icon, CDart, ClearArt, Control, Information scrolling but no videolyrics 

Wishlist : I just wish the music player to just look like (5) but with videolyrics and being implemented through out anything audio related playback for this skin. Screen (1),(2),(3) are redundancy.

Buglist :

When playback radio streaming on the mainscreen, the control buttons are misaligned (tested on android and windows)
(2022-08-23, 03:36)sonypshomer Wrote: Wishlist : I just wish the music player to just look like (5) but with videolyrics and being implemented through out anything audio related playback for this skin. Screen (1),(2),(3) are redundancy.

Buglist :

When playback radio streaming on the mainscreen, the control buttons are misaligned (tested on android and windows)

Thank you Smile 

Wishlist: I don't think that this is possible, because the lyrics are controlled by the cu lrc lyrics addon and imho this only works in the music visualisation.

Buglist: I've tested with music-addons like radio, soundcloud and vrt radio and i was not able to reproduce the issue, you have. Which addon are you using for radio playback?
(2022-08-23, 07:42)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-08-23, 03:36)sonypshomer Wrote: Wishlist : I just wish the music player to just look like (5) but with videolyrics and being implemented through out anything audio related playback for this skin. Screen (1),(2),(3) are redundancy.

Buglist :

Thank you Smile 

Wishlist: I don't think that this is possible, because the lyrics are controlled by the cu lrc lyrics addon and imho this only works in the music visualisation.

Buglist: I've tested with music-addons like radio, soundcloud and vrt radio and i was not able to reproduce the issue, you have. Which addon are you using for radio playback?

Wishlist : AFAIK the videolyrics only started to be implemented on modern skins like all jurialmunkey's. Videolyrics  wont work on estuary. So my point is videolyrics is an "includes" only on skins like AZR which modding the text lyrics from CU-lyrics to appear animated.

Buglist :  The control buttons misalignment only occur when the player is playing streaming radio station from IPTV Simple client. Not other audio media from music addon or play own music files. i believe kodi is using the similar player, with skin from AZR coz those buttons definitely not from estuary. I can confirm again with few different radio m3u playlists on windows 10 kodi and android nvidia shield's kodi, both show the same misalignment.
(2022-08-23, 16:13)sonypshomer Wrote:
(2022-08-23, 07:42)beatmasterrs Wrote:

Buglist :

Thank you Smile 

Wishlist : AFAIK the videolyrics only started to be implemented on modern skins like all jurialmunkey's. Videolyrics  wont work on estuary. So my point is videolyrics is an "includes" only on skins like AZR which modding the text lyrics from CU-lyrics to appear animated.

Buglist :  The control buttons misalignment only occur when the player is playing streaming radio station from IPTV Simple client. Not other audio media from music addon or play own music files. i believe kodi is using the similar player, with skin from AZR coz those buttons definitely not from estuary. I can confirm again with few different radio m3u playlists on windows 10 kodi and android nvidia shield's kodi, both show the same misalignment.

I was able to reproduce the issue, you have mentioned. here's a fix: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...atch-9.zip
After some tests, this PR can be merged.
Tongue 
(2022-08-23, 20:25)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-08-23, 16:13)sonypshomer Wrote:
(2022-08-23, 07:42)beatmasterrs Wrote: Thank you Smile 

I was able to reproduce the issue, you have mentioned. here's a fix: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...atch-9.zip
After some tests, this PR can be merged.
That fix work! You're great. Thank you so much Beatmasterrs!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Buttons Bug & Lyrics inclusion0