Esturary mod v2, display name in favorite widget
Hi, I like very much the Estuary mod v2 skin for all the customization it offer. Although there is a minor annoyance that I would like to address and wonder if someone have a suggestion for me. The problem is that the favorite widget do not display the name of the items.

Here is the widget view :

But if you enter the favorite section you got name :

As you can see the name appear under the icon, any way to have that on widget view as well ?

Here is what look like my favorites.xml:
<favourites>
    <favourite name="MIDI">ActivateWindow(10502,&quot;smb:[...]/MIDI/&quot;,return)</favourite>
    <favourite name="MOD">ActivateWindow(10502,&quot;smb:[...]/MOD/&quot;,return)</favourite>
[...]
   <favourite name="SID">ActivateWindow(10502,&quot;smb:[...]/SID/&quot;,return)</favourite>
</favourites>

Thank you
Go to Settings, Skin Settings, Home menu and deselect "Show media names with widgets names". Note that this settings affects all other widgets too.
thanks a million _BJ1 ! This is exactly what I was searching for. Too bad it's not per category as I'm not sure it's necessary for some list. I guess I was fooled by the apparently reversed state (the title appear when the "show media names with widgets names" is unchecked), clearly without your help I would not had found it !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Esturary mod v2, display name in favorite widget0